$100 Coupons for New Customers!
1. What kind of PCB Assembly project does NextPCB accept?
NextPCB could accept the PCB Assembly project from small-batch prototype to volume production.
2. How does NextPCB charge for PCB Assembly?
NextPCB has two ways of charging fee: PCB Assembly Prototype and small-batch production (below 100pcs). We quote the fee according to the type and quantity of components.
Mass production of Assembly manufacturing is calculated with pin points
3. How does NextPCB manufacture the SMT projects?
The SMD assembly part is manufactured by pick & place machine. The DIP components are soldered by manual welding or wave soldering machine.
4. What kind of files and documents does customer need to provide for assembly services?
Because NextPCB processes the assembly manufacturing with automatic machine, customer needs to offer us the PCB files, BOM, Pick & Place file.
5. Can NextPCB source components and parts for customer’s SMT projects?
NextPCB could offer the turnkey service of PCB assembly including components sourcing, PCB fabrication, and PCB assembly manufacturing from prototype to volume production.
6. What is requirement for material and PCB if customers do assembly in NextPCB?
Because the PCB SMT projects are assembled by machine, PCBs are tried to be manufactured as panel and add 5mm or more edge rail. The assembly components are packaged in
tape or tray type, adding 0.8% loss.
7. Will NextPCB return the residual material after assembly?
After assembly NextPCB will return the residual material to the customer with the finished assembly projects.
8.Could NextPCB solder the special component?
Our high-speed place & place machine imported from Japan can process components including BGA, QFN, PLCC and other special packages. NextPCB will test them with X-Ray ma
9. How does NextPCB test PCB assembly projects after manufacturing?
NextPCB has a strict AOI system and QC system. We only ship out the qualified assembly product to our customers.
10. How do you weld DIP components?
DIP welding in the PCB assembly prototype stage is all manual welding. The small-batch production and above are wave soldering.