(1) The pitch of the package pins is too large or too small to be assembled;
(2) The package is reversed, causing the Component or Module to be mounted on the backside to correspond to the pin of the schematic;
(3) The package's package size and the small pin are reversed, causing the component to be inverted. ;
(4) The package and the purchased Component or Module are inconsistent and cannot be assembled;
(5) The package's outer frame is too large or too small, which makes the senses very unpleasant.
(6) The package outer frame of the painting is misaligned with the actual situation, especially if some mounting holes are not positioned correctly, resulting in failure to screw on.
Do you have to pay attention to any issues when doing a package?
We must have the package size of the Component or Module. This general datasheet will have instructions.
1. Some components have a suggested package in the datasheet. The package should be designed according to the recommendations in the datasheet.
2. If only the external dimensions are given in the datasheet, then 0.5mm-1.0mm larger than the external dimensions when doing the package.
3. If space allows, it is recommended to add an outline or frame to Component or Module when doing a package.
4. If space is really not allowed, you can choose to add an outline or frame to only part of the original.
There are also some specifications on the packaging of the original price. You can refer to IPC-SM-782A, IPC-7351, and other related materials.