Hey guys, in this article we are going to show you
how to order Printed Circuit Boards for your projects in the simplest way.
Design Your PCB
· First, you design your circuit on your own.
· And design the circuit in any PCB design software you like.
· Then convert your schematic circuit diagram into PCB in that software
· Then package and compress your boards documents as a ZIP or RAR file.
If there is an option to generate Gerber file in your software, just click it to generate the Gerber file.
· If there is not an option to generate Gerber file in your software, you need to generate these files on your own, and then save the folder containing all files as a ZIP or RAR file.
· Sign up for free $5 coupon or Login on NextPCB.com if you have already signed up. (Note: $0 first trial order for PCB prototype)
· Click on the PCB Instant Quote
· Then fill in the details of the PCB board that you want.
· Then click the Calculate button on the right.
It will show you how much it will cost to make your PCB and more details.
· Then you should choose your region or country, deliver carrier and also fill in your Email for the order communication with the sales assistant.
· Then click the ADD TO CART button
· Then you can see the option to add a PCB file. In that option,
you can drag your Gerber file (RS-274-X),.PCBDOC, PCB or Eagle file to that option and upload a zip file
(This file is the one that you saved as a ZIP or RAR file in the previous session)
· Then make the payment with Paypal, Western Union or Bank transfer and that's it,
you have ordered PCB board for your project.
(Please make sure you fill in the correct address)
· Finally the PCB boards will be manufactured within 24 hours
and you will have your PCB boards at your doorstep within a few days.