2. Decrease the coupling length Lp. When twice the Lp delay approaches or exceeds the signal rise time, the resulting crosstalk will reach saturation.
3. The signal transmission delay caused by the strip-line or the embedded micro-strip line is smaller than the micro-strip. In theory, the stripline will not affect the transmission rate due to differential mode crosstalk.
4. For high-speed and more stringent signal lines, try to avoid serpentine lines, especially in small areas.
5. Serpentine traces can be used at any angle, which can effectively reduce the mutual coupling.
6. In high-speed PCB design, the serpentine line does not have the ability of filtering or anti-interference. It can only reduce the signal quality, so it is only used for timing matching and has no other purpose.
7. Spiral traces can sometimes be considered for winding. Simulations show that the effect is better than normal serpentine traces.