1. Have a certain understanding of the line principle, familiar with some common simulation software, and can simulate some key networks.
2. A good understanding of the components, not only magnetic beads, filters, chokes, transient suppression devices, but also from the high-frequency perspective to understand the resistance, capacitance, inductance.
3. For PCB stacking, impedance simulation calculation and confirmation, for a single network, multi-network crosstalk, power integrity, EMI should have a clear understanding, can look at the PCB LAYOUT map, have a good understanding of the signal path and return path.
4. For the international standards of electromagnetic compatibility, the standards of each country and region are mastered.
5. For signal integrity analysis tools, test site erection, such as TDR, network analyzers, etc.
6. Master the signal tolerance, can do pcb layout simulation, in the actual PCB simulation is not the ideal value, then more than PASS need to know.
7. Have a good understanding of structural shielding