1. After ALLEGRO is automatically routed, adjust the angle to 45 degrees for the right angle: Route-Gloss-Parameters-Convert corner to arc.
2.ALLEGRO system menu font is too small to modify: Setup-User Preferences Editor-Ui-Fonts-fontsize Value change big point, the default 12 to 14 is almost the same.
3. Hidden copper: Setup-User Preferences Editor-Display-shape-fill-no_shape_fill ticks.
Copper-Settings Shape-Global Dynamic Parameters. Dynamic Filling Methods: Smooth, Rough, Disable, Smooth completely shows evasive effects, Rough: Copper Shield avoids incomplete display, Disabled: Does not show copper skin evasion effects. Copper can be used when the first two, you can speed up the speed of the wiring and DRC inspection, but when the Artwork, through Update to Smooth converted into over. Clearances-Thru pin-Oversize value plus 10mil other defaults.
Combine two pieces of copper: Shape-Merge Shapes and click on the two pieces of copper respectively.
4. Add test points: Manufacture-Testprep-Automatic to set.
5. After the wiring of allegro is complete, there are three modes to choose from to modify Route-Slide.
6. Undo the components that have already been placed. Select the component and right-click Unplace component.
7. Turn off the fly wire for convenience when displaying components: Display–Blank Rats–All.
8. Find a component, Find dialog - Find By Name-Symbol (or Pin)-name input component name, Enter.
9. Constraint rule settings: Setup-Constraints-Constraint Manager to set.
10. Modify the right angle of the border to be rounded (the graphic box drawn by Line): Manufacture-Drafting-Fillet. In the Options Radius, enter the appropriate radius value. Click on the two lines to convert them to rounded corners.
11. Display the real-time trace length: Setup-User Preferences-Route-Connect-allegro_etch_length_on.
12.allegro set the PCB board layer: Setup--Crose-section. Add the required layer Add.
13. Positive and negative settings: Setup-Cross-section-Negative Artwork.
14. Allegro layer switch shortcuts: on the keyboard -, + number switch.
15. Modify the pad number: First set the display: Display-Color/Visibility-Package Geometry-Pin_Number, then Edit-Text, click on the corresponding pin (red) input, click on the blank space.
16. Lock/Unlock Components in Allegro: Click on the component or box to select multiple components, right-click Fix and Unfix.
17. Modify the existing border line: Method 1: Edit-Delete, and then select the Line to be edited, right-click Cut, Edit edit-vertex Move Line endpoints is appropriate. Method two: Edit-Delete, Find panel select Lines double-click to delete and draw the border line as required.
18. Protect manual routing, not covered by automatic routing, in addition to the Fix element, there is a method: Route-> Automatic router-Sections-All but selected, select the network to be protected in the Object type-Nets to be protected .
19.allegro automatic routing is generally right-angle, with 45-degree routing settings: Route-Route Autormatic-Router Setup-enable diagonal routing, can modify the value of the Wire grid and Via grid.
20. Generate drilling file: first set the parameter Manufacture-NC-NC Parameters, then Manufacture-NC-NC Drill to produce round hole, if there are other shapes such as square hole, you must run NC Route separately, then Dill Legend On the drawing.
21. The component library is in the installation path \SPB_16.5\tools\capture\library\ and the package library is in the installation path\SPB_16.5\share\pcb\pcb_lib\symbols\.
22. After generating screen printing, for the two-layer screen printing display, you need to adjust the screen printing font size, Edit-Text, find panel select text, the overall adjustment font size, option panel class selection Manufacturing, special attention is the subclass not selected, Line width Fill in the line width and select the size of the Text block. Another, separate adjustment of two layers of silk screen, first adjust the top layer silk screen, you must first turn off the color-Manufacturing-autosilk_bottom, right-click the box selected Done, adjust the bottom layer of silk screen is the same.
23. The system's light paint files include: all level files .art files, drill files. Drl, square and other shape drill files (if any). Rou, light drawing parameter file art_param.txt, drilling parameters The file nc_param.txt. Especially for the convenience of the next light drawing, you can generate the light drawing layer configuration file. The next time you call it directly, the parameters will be set automatically.
Manufacture-Artwork-Film Control-Select all, then right-click on the folder icon of one of the gerber files and select Save All Checked to generate the configuration file FILM_SETUP.txt file in the current path. The next time you just call Replace.