SMT circuit board is one of the indispensable components in the surface-mount design. SMT circuit board is the support of circuit components and devices in electronic products, and it realizes the electrical connection between circuit components and devices.
With the development of electronic technology, the volume of PCB boards is getting smaller and smaller, the density is getting higher and higher, and the PCB layers continue to increase. Therefore, the overall layout, anti-interference ability, process, and manufacturability of the PCB are required taller and taller.
The main steps of printed circuit board design
The main steps of PCB design is as following:
- 1.Draw a schematic diagram.
- 2. Creation of component library.
- 3. Establish the network connection relationship between the schematic diagram and the components on the printed board.
- 4. Wiring and layout.
- 5. Create printed board production usage data and placement production usage data.
Why Choose NEXTPCB Manufacturer
The Issues should be considered during the PCB design
The following issues should be considered during the design of printed circuit boards:
- 1. Make sure that the component graphics of the circuit schematic is consistent with the real object and the correctness of the network connection in the circuit schematic.
- 2. The design of the printed circuit board not only considers the network connection relationship of the schematic diagram but also considers some requirements of circuit engineering. The requirements of the circuit engineering are mainly the width of the power line, the ground line and some other wires, and the connection of the line. High-frequency characteristics of some components, component impedance, anti-interference, etc.
- 3. The requirements for the installation of the printed circuit board system, mainly considering that the installation holes, plugs, positioning holes, reference points, etc. must meet the requirements, the placement of various components and the accurate installation in the specified position, and the convenience Installation, system debugging, and ventilation and heat dissipation.
- 4. The manufacturability of the printed circuit board and its process requirements must be familiar with the design specifications and meet the production process requirements so that the designed printed circuit board can be produced smoothly.
- 5. Considering that the components are easy to install, debug, and repair in production, and the graphics, pads, and vias on the printed circuit board should be standardized to ensure that there will be no collisions between components and easy installation.
- 6. The purpose of designing a printed circuit board is mainly for application, so we must consider its practicability and reliability, while reducing the layer and area of the printed circuit board, so as to reduce costs, appropriately larger pads, Through holes, wiring, etc. are conducive to improving reliability, reducing through holes, optimizing wiring, making it dense and uniform, with good consistency, and making the overall layout of the board more beautiful.
You may interesting in : The overall layout of the PCB and the placement of components