1) The diameter of the test pad used for detection should not be less than 0.9mm.
2) The space around the test pad should be greater than 0.6mm and less than 5mm. If the height of the component is greater than 6.7mm, then the test pad should be placed 5mm beyond the component.
3) Do not place any components or test pads within 3 mm from the edge of the printed circuit board.
4) The test pad should be placed in the center of a 2.5mm hole in a grid. If possible, use standard probes and a more reliable fixture.
5) Do not rely on the edge of the connector pointer for pad testing. Test probes can easily damage gold-plated hands.
6) Avoid plated through-holes on both sides of the printed circuit board. Place the test tip through the hole on the non-component/welded surface of the printed circuit board.
Still, need help? Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a PCB or PCBA quote? Quote now