1. After the initial welding is completed, the PCB board should be uniformly numbered (two digits after the year number + serial number). Use a marker to clearly write the reserved position on the front of the board. In order to prevent the loss of marks during processing and cleaning, the same number should be written in another position on the board (generally on the side of the 96-bend needle). This number should be retained permanently for administrative convenience. The number management is the responsibility of the library manager.
2. In order to avoid and minimize the bumping and scratching of the surface of the component, care should be taken during handling, transportation and storage of the board. The board should be placed in isolation or reversed (ie face to face or back to back). ) Code placement.
3. To prevent electrostatic effects, gloves are required for operations that may come into contact with active devices. If the site is unconditional, safety measures must be taken to ensure device safety.
4. After the PCB board passes the test (that is, it has the conditions for the machine), the operator should be responsible for finishing the whole board, including:
(1) Cut off the excessively high pins and take care to remove the metal residue from the board.
(2) The front flying wire should be concealed as far as possible. In principle, the back flying wire should take shortcuts; the solder joint and the long flying wire should be covered and fixed with glass glue, and the glue should be used as little as possible.
(3) Clear redundant signs (such as the record of faults made during debugging must be cleared). The extra device should be completely cut off.
(4) The color of the rear baffle plate of the same device should be basically the same. Screws, washers, and girders should be complete and consistent. Check all types of screws and keep them tight.
(5) Clean the surface with a brush and a washing solution so that there are no floating dust and obvious stains on the board and the board. If you use cotton ball to remove dirt, you must also pay attention to remove residual cotton wool.
(6) The PCB board with broken pads shall not be used for new machines; however, if it is slightly damaged, it may be used cautiously for repairs if necessary measures are taken to ensure quality and safety.
5. The principle of processing the PCB for the repair of the rework device is the same as above.