Layer setting and power ground segmentation requirements
1. The thickness of the plate does not exceed 4.5mm. For the thickness of the plate greater than 2.5mm (the back plate is larger than 3mm), the technician must confirm that the PCB processing, assembly and equipment have no problem. The thickness of the PC card is 1.6mm.
2. The multi-layer board is laminated and the core material (CORE) is symmetrical to prevent uneven distribution of copper skin density and warpage due to asymmetry of the thickness of the medium.
3. The power and ground handling of critical components meet the requirements.
4. The power supply and ground of the optical module are separated from other power sources and ground to reduce interference.
5. The thickness of the via is greater than 10:1 and confirmed by the PCB manufacturer.
6. The vertical routing rules must be defined when the two signal layers are directly adjacent.
7. Each wiring layer has a complete reference plane.
8. When there is impedance control requirement, the layer setting parameters meet the requirements.
9. The main power layer is adjacent to its corresponding ground layer as much as possible, and the power layer satisfies the 20H rule.
Power module requirements
1. The layout of the power supply section ensures smooth and non-intersecting of the input and output lines.
2. When the board supplies power to the subboard, the corresponding filter circuit is placed near the power outlet of the board and the power inlet of the board.