Hey guys in this article we are going to see
how to order Printed Circuit Boards for your projects in the simplest way.
Design of PCB
· First, you design your circuit on your own.
· And design the circuit in any PCB design software you like.
· Then convert your schematic circuit diagram into PCB in that software
· Then shrink the size of the board (depends on your thinking)
· If your software has that option to generate Gerber file
means just click that button to generate the Gerber file.
· If not having the option to generate Gerber file means don’t worry
you just have to generate these files on your own.
And then save the folder having these files as a ZIP file.
· Sign up for free $5 coupon or Login the website
if you already have an account. (note: 0$ for first trial PCB prototype order)
· Click on the PCB Instant Quote
· Then fill the dimensions of PCB board that you want and quantity of boards
· Then click the Calculate button on the right.
It will show you how much it will cost to make your PCB and several details.
· Now you have to fill your country, delivery option and also
the mail address for communication about your PCB board.
· Then click the ADD TO CART button
· Then you can see the option to add a PCB file. In that option,
you can drag your Gerber file (RS-274-X),.PCBDOC, .PCB or Eagle file to that option and upload a zip file
(this file is the file that we saved as a zip in the previous session).
· Then make the payment with Paypal, Western Union or Bank transfer and that's it,
you have ordered PCB board for your project.
Make sure you entered the correct billing address.
· Finally the PCB boards will be manufactured within 24 hours
and you will have your PCB boards at your doorstep within a few days.
PCB Instant Quote
PCB Instant Quote