Buyer Tips - Format, Spare piece, Special costs
Following information for your reference:
1. The PCB formats we deal with: CAM350, Altium Designer, protel99se, PADS.
Note: For gerber files, the vias are processed according to file.
2. If there are spare pieces, will test OK and free to you.
3. Special costs:
1) Panel fee:
It means, there are different kinds in 1 PCB design, and costs additional panel fee $12.50 / kinds (4 layers for $25).
2) V-cut fee and Gongs fee:
If the board is too small and too much array / special shape, which will increase the additional processing cost, so it will be charged according to the situation.
For example: PCB in special price, each board of more than 20 small pieces plus $5, more than 50 pieces plus $12.5, more depending on the situation.
3) Coil plate costs additional $22.
4) Custom stack-up costs additional $68.
5) Large PTH holes that need to Gongs first and then plated, charge $29, and the delivery time is 5-7 days.
4. The delivery fee does not include customs clearance fees or taxes that may be generated locally.
European customers please provide tax number (VAT/GST) for customs clearance.
5. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
The NextPCB Team