1. What is NextPCB?
NextPCB offers prototyping and production services for PCB manufacture.
We promise professinal PCB fabrication with low cost, fast lead time and 100% quality guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the service or product,
we will do our best to meet your requirements.
2. How do I place a NextPCB order?
1. Choose your order specs.
2. Proceed to the check out.
3. Upload your Gerber file.
Note: Please check the inbox of your registered e-mail address. You'll receive order confirmation, or concerning problems.
3. What are typically the specifications that my PCB design needs to conform to so that I take advantage of your great online prices?
We can do multilayer PCBs up to 16 layers with blind/buried vias. You can find the typically specifications at: https://www.nextpcb.com/ability.html
4. What payment methods do you accept for NextPCB service ?
Paypal, Transfer Accounts. Please contact us to get the account info. Thanks.
5. What is the lead time for NextPCB orders ?
The lead time for PCB prototype is around 3 - 10 business days. You can choose 24/48/72 hours urgent service.
6. How do you ship the boards. What carrier do you use ?
We ship using DHL and Sfexpress at the present. You can choose Freight Collect too.
7. What are your business hours ?
Our Office Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM-6:30 PM GMT+8. However, our online services are available 24 Hours a Day. Our factory operates 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
8. Are you UL "Underwriters Laboratory" approved ?
Yes, you can contact us to get the UL registration certification.
9. Do you do only top-side silkscreen or both sides ?
We do both sides silkscreen.
10. I see an "Flying Probe Test" option while placing an order. What does this do ?
When you select the Flying Probe Test option then the final PCB is tested to ensure that all the connection points on the electrical netlists are correct.