Here you'll find insights into PCB design, tech trends, assembly issues, and trending topics
in the general news media as they relate to printed circuit board technology.
As experts in the manufacture and assembly of printed circuit boards, we work to make our blog a helpful resource on PCB topics and the industries that we work with, including automotive, consumer electronics, aerospace and many more.
What is the significance of impedance for the PCB? Why do impedance?
There are 8 concepts: Layer, Via, Pad, Silk screen layer (Overlay), SMD's particularity, Grid-like filling area (External Plane) and filling area (Fill),All kinds of membrane (Mask), Fly line
Hardware engineers in the work of six months to a year later, always draw a few pieces of their own board, debugging several times the circuit.
I remember just to work the first half, my main job is to draw the pin board.
1. First, have a reasonable direction:
The higher the sensitivity of electronic equipment, which requires more and more anti-interference ability of the equipment, PCB design becomes more difficult, how to improve the anti-interference ability of the PCB has become one of the key issues that many engineers are concerned about. This article describes some tips for reducing noise and electromagnetic interference in PCB designs.
First, consider the size of the PCB.
When you get a product, many times there is no circuit diagram. In this case how to tell the principle of circuit boards and work it?
With the increase in PCB routing courier, EMC design has to be considered by our electronic engineers. In the face of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) design, there are five important attributes to consider when conducting EMC analysis of a product and design:
Multi-layer and double-sided PCB design is similar, and even easier.
1. 3 points above the connection, as far as possible through the line in order to facilitate testing, the length of the line as short as possible.
1. Electrolytic capacitor due to the positive and negative polarity, so when used in the circuit can not reverse the connection. In the power circuit, the positive output of the electrolytic capacitor is connected to the output of the power supply when the positive voltage is output, and the negative electrode is grounded. When the negative voltage is negative, connect the output terminal and the positive electrode is grounded.
There are two main roles.
75. -48V to -48V signal is only the return flow, there is no convergence to other places? If you can not, please explain the reason in the remarks column.
1. The information received is completed (including: schematics, *.brd, bill of materials, PCB design and change requirements, standardization requirements, process design documents)
PCB wiring requirements to avoid one of the cases is the right-angle alignment. In principle, right-angle alignment changes the line width of the transmission line, resulting in discontinuities in impedance. In fact, not only the right-angle alignment, angle, acute angle alignment may cause impedance changes.
LED switching power supply research and development speed in recent years has been a significant technological leap. As the last design link, PCB design is also very important, because once there is a problem in this part, it is likely to cause more electromagnetic interference to the entire LED switching power supply system, for the power supply stability and security Will also have an adverse effect. So, PCB design how to do it is correct?
Rx:the resistance, a lot of resistance in the circuit diagram, according to theserial number, R1, R2...
Preface: To ensure a good PCB solderability or electrical properties. Because copper tends to be present in the form of oxides in the air, seriously affecting the solderability and the electrical properties of the PCB, the PCB needs to be surface-finish.
PageUp:Zoom in with the mouse